here’s a list of a few rules to make sure our campground is family friendly for everyone during your summer vacation!
- Speed limit throughout the campground is 5 miles per hour
- Check out time is 11:00 am. If you would like to extend your stay, please check with the office to ensure vacancy.
- We do not allow ATV’s or Golf Carts in the campground. We like our peace and quiet!
- Quite time is between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. This does not however mean you must pack up and head in for the night. use common sense and be respectful to others trying to sleep.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s supervision and safety at all times.
- No parking in roadways, on the lawns or in other campsites. There is a 2 car limit per site (space permitting). All cars on sites must have mirror pass. Overflow parking is down by the store.
- Guests are always welcome, please have them check in at the store upon arrival. There is a $5.00 fee for overnight guests only. Please see our rates page HERE for additional fees for guests for our regular campground activities.
- We love pets! Pets are always welcome! However as much as we love them, we request that you do not bring attack breeds and/or aggressive dogs to our campground. We also require that your pets are completely up to date with all shots and vaccines. Please take proper care of them. Pick up after their messes. Please keep dogs on a leash. You are responsible for your pets at all times in our campground.
- Please do not cut down trees or tree limbs. If there is a tree or tree limb in the way of your RV/Camper, we will be more than happy to take care of it for you.
- Please do not deface any campsite, seasonal or not.
- Please be careful with all glass containers. We do recycle all cans and bottles for a big end of the year event! (we have cans near our dumpster for glass bottles and recyclable cans only)
- Swim at your own risk, we DO NOT have a life guard on duty at any time at our pool.
- Always watch your children
- No pets within the pool gates
- No unsupervised children under the age of 14
- No alcoholic beverages within the pool gates
- No glass containers
- No running, giving, jumping or pushing people into the pool.
- No smoking in the pool area
- Pool toys only!
Please remember that the speed limit is 5 miles per hour in the campground!
Common sense is the key to having a great and safe summer. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions for anything within the campground that you feel would benefit our community as a whole.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are Pets Allowed?
A. Yes, pets are welcome but must be on a leash or tied. Dogs are not to be left unattended. (please pick up after them as well!)
No attack breeds.
Q. Can I Have Overnight Guests?
A. Overnight guests must register in the store and are $5.00 (per guest) per night.
Q. What are your quiet hours?
A. 10pm – 7am.
Q. How many vehicles can I have at my site?
A. You are allowed 2 vehicles per site.
Q. How many tents can I have on my site?
A. Tent sites can have 1 tent. All other sites are $5.00 per tent if space allows.
Q. How long is the camping season?
A. May 1st – October 15th (Weather Permitting).
*Some early/late camping available. Call for availability.
Q. If I call and cancel my reservation the day before, can I get a refund of my deposit?
A. No, you must give at least a 2 (Two) weeks notice to be eligible for a refund.