here’s a list of a few rules to make sure our campground is family friendly for everyone during your summer vacation!
- Speed limit throughout the WHOLE campground is 5 miles per hour
- Check out time is 11:00 am. If you would like to extend your stay, please check with the office to ensure vacancy.
- Quiet time is between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Outside of quiet hours please respect other guests right to quiet enjoyment in keeping radios, outdoor TV’s and the like to a minimum at all times.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s supervision and safety at all times.
- No parking in roadways, on the lawns or in other campsites. Please do not drive on the grass. There is a 2 car limit per site (space permitting, not all sites can accommodate more than one vehicle). all cars on sites must have a pass hung on the rearview mirror. overflow parking is down by the store.
- We love pets! Pets are always welcome! However as much as we love them, we request that you do not bring attack breeds and/or aggressive dogs to our campground. We also require that your pets are completely up to date with all shots and vaccines. Please take proper care of them. do not leave pets tied up and unattended outside. Pick up after their messes. Please keep dogs on a leash. You are responsible for your pets at all times in our campground.
- Please do not cut down trees or tree limbs. If there is a tree or tree limb in the way of your RV/Camper, we will be more than happy to take care of it for you.
- Please do not touch power of cable lines. Never open electrical panels.
- Please be careful with all glass containers. We do recycle and return all cans and bottles for a big end of the year event! (we have cans near our dumpster for glass bottles and recyclable cans only)
- Guests are always welcome, please have them check in at the store. There is a $5.00 fee for overnight guests and guests using the pool. Any guest in the park after 10pm is considered an overnight guest and must pay the overnight guest fee. All guests that arrive on band days will be charged to enter the campground. You are completely responsible for your guests at all times.
- Septic hose connections must be firmly and properly connecting (AKA not leaking!) Let us know if you need help with that.
- Fireworks and any type of explosives are strictly prohibited. No guns of any kind are allowed on the property.
- Swim at your own risk, we DO NOT have a lifeguard on duty at any time at our pool.
- Always diligently watch your children in the pool area
- No pets within the pool gates
- All children under 14 must be supervised from within the pool area by their own parent of guardian
- No glass containers in the pool area
- No glass containers
- No running, giving, jumping or pushing people into the pool.
- No smoking in the pool area
- Pool toys only!
- No illegal drugs allowed and no Marijuana allowed on the property.
- Please help us to control unwanted wildlife and do not leave trash or food outside your camper, tents or in fire pits. DO NOT dump unwanted grease in fire pits or in the woods.
- Please respect all the wildlife, plants, trees, rocks, campground equipment and buildings to include defacing them.
- Do not move the fire pits.
- There are no ATV’s or Golf Carts allowed to operate on the property.
Cold River Campground is private property. We have the right to eject or refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Anyone not abiding by the rules, being disruptive, abusive, using loud profanity or being otherwise disorderly will be asked to leave immediately.
Common sense is the key to having a great and safe summer. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions for anything within the campground that you feel would benefit our community as a whole.
Wayne, Pam and Ryan
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are Pets Allowed?
A. Yes, pets are welcome but MUST be on a leash or tied. Dogs are not to be left unattended. (please pick up after them as well!)
No attack breeds.
Q. Can I Have Overnight Guests?
A. Yes, overnight guests must register in the store and are $5.00 (per guest) per night.
Q. What is considered an “overnight” guest?
A. All guests are considered overnight guests after 10 pm and should pay the overnight guest fee at the office.
Q. What are your quiet hours?
A. 10pm – 7am.
Q. How many vehicles can I have at my site?
A. You are allowed 2 vehicles per site.
Q. How many tents can I have on my site?
A. Tent sites can have 1 tent. All other tents are $5.00 per tent if space allows. Ask us first.
Q. How long is the camping season?
A. May 1st – October 15th (Weather Permitting).
*Some early/late camping available. Call for availability.
Q. If I call and cancel my reservation the day before, can I get a refund of my deposit?
A. No, you must give at least a 2 (Two) weeks notice to be eligible for a refund.
Q. How many vehicles can I have per site?
A. You can have 2 (Two) vehicles per site if space allows. (DO NOT park on the lawns. DO NOT PARK ON OTHER SITES)